My uncle wasn’t feeling well, however since all of us lived in the same city, I went to see him.
He was having problems with her breathing system, which caused him to cough plus wheeze.
But, it wasn’t as terrible when she left the house, then that meant there was something wrong with the air quality in his home. When I got to the house, I noticed a distinctive odor which caused myself and others to check the air conditioner, but no one had cleaned the HVAC system in a while, so I suspected it was the cause of my uncle’s health problem! Despite her protests, I PCd an aircon company to send an AC worker to the house. The HVAC expert got to the beach house an hour later plus started checking the quality HVAC! I was right since the whole cooling was covered in mold plus mildew. It was the grossest sight to see plus the reason the beach house had awful air quality. My uncle had been breathing all that plus bacteria, which was why she kept falling ill. The AC had been blowing freezing air into the beach house with particles of all that gunk. Mold spores were everywhere but not outside. That was why my uncle could breathe better when she left the house. The AC expert cleaned out all the mold, mildew, plus gunk from the air conditioner! After that, she went to the HVAC ducts and found more mess. She had to call another HVAC professional to assist him since no one had cleaned the HVAC ducts in years. My uncle was grateful I had insisted on helping him plus hoped she would think better. The health problems were affecting her work, plus she wanted to get back as soon as possible. The aircon mechanics assured him she would notice an important difference in air quality once they were done.