My uncle wasn’t feeling well.
Since we lived in the same city, I went to see him.
He was having problems with his breathing system, which caused him to cough and wheeze. But, it wasn’t as bad when he left the house. That meant there was something wrong with the air quality in his home. When I got to the house, I noticed a distinctive smell which caused me to check the air conditioner. No one had cleaned the HVAC system in a while, so I suspected it was the cause of my uncle’s health problem. Despite his protests, I phoned an aircon company to send an AC technician to the house. The HVAC expert got to the house an hour later and started checking the quality HVAC. I was right since the whole cooling was covered in mold and mildew. It was the grossest sight to see and the reason the house had poor air quality. My uncle had been breathing all that plus bacteria, which was why he kept falling ill. The AC had been blowing cold air into the house with particles of all that gunk. Mold spores were everywhere but not outside. That was why my uncle could breathe better when he left the house. The AC expert cleaned out all the mold, mildew, and gunk from the air conditioner. After that, he went to the air ducts and found more mess. He had to call another HVAC professional to assist him since no one had cleaned the air ducts in years. My uncle was grateful I had insisted on helping him and hoped he would feel better. The health problems were affecting his work, and he wanted to get back as soon as possible. The aircon mechanics assured him he would notice a huge difference in air quality once they were done.