Space furnace causes fire in duplex

I live in a rented duplex and Last month was quite exciting.

I had just gotten beach modern home from running some errands when I noticed that my neighbor’s smoke alarm was going off.

I assumed they just warm their supper however multiple minutes later the alarm was still going off. Then I started smelling smoke. I went outside and that is when I noticed a lot of smoke coming from the windows and door frame. I tried ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door however my buddy wasn’t home! So I called the fire department. The fire trucks came roaring in. They ended up breaking down the door to extinguish the fire. Apparently the cause of the fire was a space furnace in the family room. Someone had thrown a shirt over it and it had caught fire. I am so thrilled that I was home. If not, my modern home might have burned up along with my neighbor’s. After all, the two of us share a wall. The thing is that I don’t understand why they were even using a space heater. These duplexes have central heating and air. Of course the property owner showed up after the fire was extinguished. Most of the fire injure was contained to the family room, however even still, I am surprised at beach modern home much injure a simple space furnace is capable of. My neighbors are going to have to update their bed and a lot of clothing. The property owner is going to have to update the carpeting and possibly 1 of the walls. I won’t be surprised if the two of us get a notice saying not to use space gas heating systems after this.

New air conditioning