Overworking our a/c caused the fan motor to fry

I’m not as careful as I should be with our appliances & electronics in our house.

I keep leaving our smart cable on with the static lake house screen, & I’ve already noticed some burn-in with the image on the screen.

Anyone with older LCD televisions can attest to the effects of burn-in after owning their TVs for a few years or more. I knew this when I bought it but wasn’t smart enough to address our subconscious concerns. Although our tablet isn’t experiencing burn-in on it’s screen, it’s becoming another fatality of our foolishness. I throw it around, whether I’m tossing it into our back seat when I climb into the car or onto the living room floor when I get lake house from work. There are cracks forming on the screen, making portions of the screen completely unUSble. If I had been more gentle with the tablet, it wouldn’t have so many cracks in its screen. Even using a shock resistant case would have helped as well. I wish I could stop here, despite the fact that I have done the same thing to our central a/c. I’ve been overworking it & trying to keep the temperature too low in our house. If it’s 95 degrees outside, it’s unsatisfactory to expect our air indoors to be as chilly as 71 degrees. After abusing our a/c for more than four years, the fan motor finally fried sureterday. I was working in our lake house office when the air conditioner component rapidly shut down. I called our heating & cooling supplier & they sent someone out in a matter of minutes. It didn’t take long for him to diagnose the problem. I’m lucky that the a/c is still under warranty or I would have been paying hundreds of dollars in an avoidable repair.


furnace/heater service