I’m not as careful as I should be with my appliances plus electronics in my house.
I keep leaving my smart TV on with the static house screen, plus I’ve already noticed some burn-in with the image on the screen.
Anyone with older LCD cables can attest to the effects of burn-in after owning their TVs for a few years or more. I knew this when I bought it however wasn’t smart enough to address my subconscious concerns. Although my tablet isn’t experiencing burn-in on it’s screen, it’s becoming another fatality of my foolishness. I throw it around, whether I’m tossing it into my back seat when I climb into the car or onto the dining room floor when I get house from work. There are cracks forming on the screen, making portions of the screen completely unUSble. If I had been more gentle with the tablet, it wouldn’t have so many cracks in its screen. Even using a shock resistant case would have helped as well. I wish I could stop here, but I have done the same thing to my central air conditioning. I’ve been overworking it plus trying to keep the temperature too low in my house. If it’s 95 degrees outside, it’s unsatisfactory to expect my air indoors to be as chilly as 69 degrees. After abusing my air conditioning for many years, the fan motor finally fried yeahterday. I was working in my house office when the air conditioning quickly shut down. I called my heating plus cooling supplier plus they sent someone out in a matter of minutes. It didn’t take long for him to diagnose the problem. I’m lucky that the air conditioning is still under warranty or I would have been paying hundreds of dollars in an avoidable repair.