I’m not as careful as I should be with my appliances as well as electronics in my house.
I keep leaving my smart cable on with the static home screen, as well as I’ve already noticed some burn-in with the image on the screen.
Anyone with older LCD TVs can attest to the effects of burn-in after owning their TVs for a few years or more. I knew this when I bought it however wasn’t smart enough to address my subconscious concerns. Although my tablet isn’t experiencing burn-in on it’s screen, it’s becoming another fatality of my foolishness. I throw it around, whether I’m tossing it into my back seat when I climb into the car or onto the kitchen floor when I get home from work. There are cracks forming on the screen, making portions of the screen completely unUnited Statesble. If I had been more gentle with the tablet, it wouldn’t have so multiple cracks in its screen. Even using a shock resistant case would have helped as well. I wish I could stop here, but I have done the same thing to my central cooling system. I’ve been overtoiling it as well as trying to keep the temperature too low in my house. If it’s 95 degrees outside, it’s inadequate to expect my air indoors to be as cold as 68 degrees. After abusing my cooling system for five years, the fan motor finally fried Last week. I was toiling in my family room when the a/c abruptly shut down. I called my heating as well as cooling company as well as they sent someone out in a matter of hours. It didn’t take long for him to diagnose the problem. I’m fortunate that the cooling system is still under warranty or I would have been paying hundreds of dollars in an avoidable repair.